Lexology – Getting the Deal Through publications bring together a unique legal information resource, written by experts on each subject area, in every significant jurisdiction.
The new Private M&A 2024 edition features answers to key questions from leading practitioners in 27 jurisdictions worldwide. Our firm’s managing partner has authored the 2024 Cyprus exclusive chapter. Notably, this is the first time that a Cyprus law firm is featured in the said publication title.
The publication enables a side-by-side comparison of local insights into the legal and regulatory frameworks regarding the following domains:
- Structure and process of M&A transactions
- Legal regulation and consents
- Appointment of M&A advisers
- Negotiation of the deal
- Transaction documents
- Due diligence process
- Disclosure of information
- Pricing and consideration
- Financing in M&A transactions
- Conditions, pre-closing covenants and termination rights
- Representations, warranties, indemnities and post-closing covenants
- Employees, pensions and related benefits
- Local M&A updates and trends
Get direct free access to the Cyprus chapter here.
Reproduced with permission from Law Business Research Ltd. Special thanks to contributing editors: Mr Will Pearce and Mr Louis L Goldberg from Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP.